Friday, May 25, 2007

Jordan - Independence

Independence






This is my first post and i like to start it with sending congratulatiuons to all the jordanians here in jordan or abroad for this great day - independence day - ...




This independence which was the fruit of all the efforts and hopes of all jordanians under the leadership of late King Abdullah I , followed by his son and grandsons to follow on his way and place jordan - the developing country with its limit resources- in the front with the developed countries..




For those who their bloods found our history , for those who their sweat build on the founded history , for those who their dreams planned the way through which our country is build ... and before them all for his majesty King Abdullah II, I send my congratulations , and my best wishes ...






Yaz-Eid


25/5/2007

No comments: